[Inheritance] Or as erratic

Neva Hughes dklcorrugate at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 27 02:00:30 CST 2006

You can't have it both ways There's no place like home--The Wizard of OZ The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive Money talks
In the Bible, John 8:32 Waste not, want not A friend to all is a friend to none
Live and let die Look before you leap Rome wasn't built in a day There's always a deep breath before a plunge
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies It is not so much the gift that is given but the way in which the gift is driven Many a mickle makes a muckle We must take the bad with the good Speak of the devil and he shall appear An Englishman's home is his castle
Hair of the dog that bit you In order to get where you want to go, you frist have to leave where you are The whole is greater than the sum of its parts From the Latin, de gustibus non est disputandum
There's more than one way to skin a cat Up a creek without a paddle A loaded wagon makes no noise Money talks It never rains, but it pours