[Twisted-web] Nevow and python 3

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Thu Jan 25 13:09:24 MST 2018

Aloha Markus

Fair enough, I assume you forked Nevow, is the code accessible publicly?

The testing framework on the JS side is a bit outdated, the main
question on how to re-implement decent JS testing similar to the Python
side remains unanswered. I did a few experiments lately by using
slimerjs for fully automated end user testing, which might be one avenue
or go much lighter by providing a node framework with node.js being much
better supported at this time than JS interpreters at that time nevow
was born.

Maybe Tristan could weigh in this discussion?

Mahalo, Werner