[Twisted-web] Nevow and python 3

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jan 24 01:59:54 MST 2018

Hi Werner,

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 01:20:12PM -1000, Werner Thie wrote:
> > (2) Is anyone at all interested in the livepages stuff (I'm not, and
> > dropping it would certainly make porting and maintaining the package
> > a lot easier)?
> Definitely, Livepage is my bread and butter, although a rework of
> the Livepage part  might be be beneficial, I just never found the
> time to do it and the code just flawlessly does what it advertises.

A major reason I've not really touched livepage is that I've never
dealt with it in any code I've written.  So, I'm not even sure I
should be worried about tests failing because node (i.e., js) on my
box doesn't accept the -f flag (any more?) as the test suite
apparently expects.

Do you think I could charm you into trying your hand at porting the
livepage part?  I'll happily help out with whatever experience I've
gathered in the process, of course.

       -- Markus