[Twisted-web] DOM manipulation in an athena widget

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Sun Oct 1 08:58:39 CDT 2006

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:13:07 +0100, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
>Phil Mayers wrote:
>>

>Ha. Actually it's not. I'm using Nevow 0.9 which still has Mochikit in it so
>I'm failing to load my local version, and the version in Nevow 0.9 does
>*not* have the MochiKit.Signal module. Sigh...

OK, so part of what I said was right, except only by accident.  You want a (more recent) version of Nevow without MochiKit.

I realize that you're probably not running off trunk at HEAD for good reason - things tend to destabilize occasionally, especially if you're not following the daily hustle and bustle on #divmod.

Our internal testing process involves creating "releases", though.  Some time in the future, when we have more resources, they'll be properly kept up to date on the website, announced, QA'd and so on.  For the time being though, you can split the difference between trunk at HEAD and "latest released, publicised tarball" by using these interim releases, which you can see here:

    http://divmod.org:81/svn/Divmod/tags/releases/

Nevow 0.9.9, for example, doesn't seem to contain MochiKit.