[Twisted-web] DOM manipulation in an athena widget

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Oct 1 09:50:58 CDT 2006

glyph at divmod.com wrote:
> Our internal testing process involves creating "releases", though.  Some
> time in the future, when we have more resources, they'll be properly
> kept up to date on the website, announced, QA'd and so on.  For the time
> being though, you can split the difference between trunk at HEAD and
> "latest released, publicised tarball" by using these interim releases,
> which you can see here:
>
>    http://divmod.org:81/svn/Divmod/tags/releases/
>
> Nevow 0.9.9, for example, doesn't seem to contain MochiKit.

Ah ha. That's useful, thanks.

I should just add by the way that I think the Divmod team are very kind
supporting the (non-paying!) community of users, especially given your
relatively small size and need to earn a living at the same time.

I'll have to see what I can do about getting my employers to join the
fan club.