[Twisted-web] Re: NamedAnyError

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 10 14:20:28 MDT 2005

Matt Goodall <matt at pollenation.net> writes:

> Firstly, thanks for the stackless patch. I have a "cleanup" Nevow branch
> where I have started removing the deprecated bits; I'll commit this
> patch on that branch. I'm also using the branch to remove redundant
> imports and, in a few places, adding required imports :-/.
>
> The URL for the branch is svn://divmod.org/svn/Nevow/branches/cleanup.

Cool. Thanks for the pointer, I'll certainly have a look.

> I think there's probably another evening of work before I can merge the
> branch to trunk but any feedback/patches would be much appreciated.

I'll see what I can do.

> If you have any other patches or comments could you add them to the
> Nevow tracker (http://divmod.org/users/roundup.twistd/nevow/) with
> "[cleanup]" in the Title so I can review and commit them. Thanks a lot.

No problem. I wasn't aware of the tracker (well, I have a vague
recollection of seeing a mention of it). One of the difficulties I
find with Nevow is finding the resources - nevow.org and divmod.org
don't have many pointers to anywhere else. I can never recall where
the wiki is - luckily it's easy to find via Google.

Paul.
--
Ooh, how Gothic. Barring the milk.