[Twisted-web] Re: NamedAnyError

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Tue May 10 07:01:42 MDT 2005

Paul Moore wrote:

>Paul Moore <pf_moore at ...> writes:
>

>>Given that stackless is non-standard, can these warnings be
>>suppressed unless stackless is present? (When they presumably won't
>>be generated anyway!)
>>

>I think the attached patch does the right thing (if it didn't get mangled by
>the web interface I'm using :-() Obviously (!) I can't test it with stackless,
>as I don't have that...

Hi Paul,

Firstly, thanks for the stackless patch. I have a "cleanup" Nevow branch
where I have started removing the deprecated bits; I'll commit this
patch on that branch. I'm also using the branch to remove redundant
imports and, in a few places, adding required imports :-/.

The URL for the branch is svn://divmod.org/svn/Nevow/branches/cleanup.

I think there's probably another evening of work before I can merge the
branch to trunk but any feedback/patches would be much appreciated.

If you have any other patches or comments could you add them to the
Nevow tracker (http://divmod.org/users/roundup.twistd/nevow/) with
"[cleanup]" in the Title so I can review and commit them. Thanks a lot.

>Oh, and by the way - nevow.url.URLPath doesn't exist (also referenced in the
>list of flatteners in __init__.py). I don't know what replaces it' so I can't
>include that in my patch.

URLPath has already been removed on the branch I mention above.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.