[Twisted-web] Uploading large files to a Twisted-webserver?

Thomas Weholt thomas.weholt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:11:30 MDT 2005

Hi,

I need to be able to upload large files ( 6-10MB ) to a web-server
using Twisted. I've read somewhere that Twisted limits the size of
uploads to 600kb to avoid hacking/crashes whatever, but I need to be
able to upload files this big.

Any clues or hints are welcome, but it must standard HTTP and one
single port. The only other option I could be interested in is setting
up a simple FTP-server running in the same process as the webserver,
but I've never got that working using Twisted.

--
Mvh/Best regards,
Thomas Weholt