[Twisted-Python] Twisted Names strings

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jan 17 16:07:27 EST 2013

On Jan 17, 2013, at 12:57 PM, David Reid <dreid at dreid.org> wrote:

> Honestly, if you have comprehensive automated testing and plan to upgrade Twisted regularly or to try and support the latest release it is worth the effort to setup testing against Twisted trunk.
>
> https://github.com/dreid/treq/blob/master/.travis.yml shows how I do this with travis-ci.

Thanks for the pointer, David.  I will disseminate this more widely.

It's also important for the Twisted team to find out about failures though, so it's still important to _look_ at your travis-ci build results in the pre-release week to make sure that everything is still working, and let us know if it isn't.

It would be great if we could automate that, too; would it be possible to set up a page that just has at-a-glance build results for 3rd-party projects against twisted trunk?

-glyph