[Twisted-Python] connectionLost never reached after calling loseConnection: stuck in CLOSE_WAIT forever

Stefano Debenedetti ste at demaledetti.net
Mon Nov 1 12:29:48 EDT 2010

Il 01/11/2010 15:34, Stefano Debenedetti ha scritto:
> I'll try to replicate and to figure out what does
> FileDescriptor.unregisterProducer need to do instead of the probably
> too dumb lines I added there:
> if self.disconnecting:
>     self.startWriting()

Alright, I added a test case that replicates the new error
introduced by the above change and included it in a new proposed fix:

if self.connected and self.disconnecting:

This new patch now passes both new unit tests.

Sorry about the noise, if I find any more issues about this I'll
post them to the ticket page instead of polluting the mailing list
with replies to myself.