[Twisted-Python] Twisted & SOAP

Richard Townsend richard at reticulatus.plus.com
Tue Feb 28 17:40:28 EST 2006

I've been experimenting with the Twisted web/soap.py integration with
SOAPpy which appears to do the sort of I stuff I need at the moment.

However, a recent message on the Pywebsvcs-talk mailing list said:

"Any objection to our diabolical plan to integrate
wstools into ZSI and shove SOAPpy to a second class status? We'd like to
converge on a single python web services solution, but we're working hard to
make sure SOAPpy users can do in ZSI what they can do in SOAPpy..."

What effect will this development have on support for SOAP in Twisted?

regards
Richard