[Twisted-Python] File Transfer/BitTorrent

Nathaniel Haggard natester at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:12:35 EDT 2005

I'm interested in sending data over the internet too--mostly server to
server behind NATs.  Jabber looked like a good solution for it's IM
capabilities and security, but maybe q2q would be good too.

What's a QSP?

What presence protocol will you implement?

What keeps Frank from impersonating Bob?

Is it like an encrpyted proxy for [protocol]?

Is it centralized or not?

-Nate