[Twisted-Python] twistedmatrix.com in various spam URL blocklists

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Thu Dec 23 12:33:28 EST 2004

Wow, I really wouldn't recommend scoring a single external source so
high that it, all by itself, can mark your emails as spam. Also,
http://www.rulesemporium.com/cgi-bin/uribl.cgi doesn't say anything
about twistedmatrix.com being on their list. Maybe they just removed
it, or maybe your configuration is broken somehow.

James