[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] r12768 - Make SVN ignore files generated by unit tests.

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Dec 25 05:59:33 EST 2004

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

>>Modified:
>>   trunk/twisted/lore/test/   (props changed)
>>   trunk/twisted/test/   (props changed)
>>Log:
>>Make SVN ignore files generated by unit tests.
>>

>Really we should fix the tests so that the files are not created under
>the twisted/ tree.

I agree. However, that was not a <5 minute task for me.

twisted/test/myrebuilder.py is imported; if you put it
somewhere else, you need to do sys.path hacking or such.

twisted/lore/test/ ignored files are created by things where
I see no simple option for setting the destination directory.
Someone who knows lore better may want to pick that up.