[Twisted-Python] Woven Tutorial alpha is up for review

Jonathan Simms jonathan at embassynetworks.com
Tue Oct 14 05:05:17 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I've put together a tutorial on using Woven that is geared towards new
users, and I'm making it available for your edification (and critique).
I'm still working on it, but I'd say it's about 85% complete. You can
view it at:

http://www.embassynetworks.com/woven-tut/toc.xhtml

As of this moment, the program is not in a downloadable state
(as I've got to re-arrange my source tree), but as soon as it is, I'll
make it available.

Thanks, and enjoy!

 -Jonathan Simms (slyphon)

---
"Outside of the dog, a book is man's best friend,
Inside of the dog it's too dark to read."

                    -Groucho Marx

Jonathan Simms
jonathan at embassynetworks dot com