[Twisted-Python] Woven example for article, Part II

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri May 30 14:21:13 EDT 2003

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 02:07 PM, Moshe Zadka wrote:

> Software doesn't break when Twisted upgrades.

While I echo the general sentiment, I think it's a little overconfident
to be making this claim unqualified.  We _try_ to make sure that
software doesn't break when Twisted upgrades, but we don't have a build
farm for external applications, and we don't have any
backwards-compatibility regression tests.