[Twisted-Python] Woven example for article, Part II

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Fri May 30 14:07:31 EDT 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003, david mertz <ibook at gnosis.cx> wrote:

> Moreover, for me in particular, I want to write some examples for
> articles.  If I write something that works in 1.0.5, but breaks in 1.0.6
> and past, that's bad for readers (and makes me look a little worse).

But you missed what Itamar said: we treat backwards compatibility seriously.
If you'll check the FAQ, we even have questions for upgrading scripts from
before woven was called woven. Software doesn't break when Twisted upgrades.
But if you try and run scripts from one version of Twisted on a *lower*
one you're on your own.

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.