[Twisted-Python] XMLRPC getting calling host

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Wed May 28 00:22:16 EDT 2003

Hey there!

Just a little try to check whether I'm still subscribed to twisted, as
today's other posts regarding the safe pickling never got through,
somehow...

I've come to the point where I need to query the IP an XMLRPC request
came from. In UDP, you get it served when the call to datagramReceived
comes through, but I've not seen any attribute of the XMLRPC class, or
of the underlying Resource class which states anything about how to get
this attribute. Is it possible? And if, how?

Thanks!

Heiko.