[Twisted-Python] LivePage Hello World

Luc Stepniewski luc.stepniewski at adelux.fr
Thu May 22 03:48:29 EDT 2003

On Thursday 22 May 2003 04:50, Donovan Preston wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 06:53 PM, Eric Holm wrote:
> > I'm trying to get a simple LivePage script going,
> > and no luck so far.

> The OutputConduit is responsible for shuttling events from the Server
> (Twisted) to the Client (web browser).

What is the maximal size of the data that can be sent from the server to the
client? I guess there are more than one answer; one for flash, one for
javascript basic, and one for raw mozilla specific javascript?

Luc
--
Luc Stepniewski <lstep at adequat.net> <http://lstep.free.fr/>
Adelux - Securite, Linux  Public key: <http://lstep.free.fr/pubkey.txt>