[Twisted-Python] web site down

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Sat May 10 19:21:19 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 14:19, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> This is the way that most UNIXes suggest doing it - however, at least
> on pyramid, it seems broken.  I don't know if this is a debian issue or
> what, but I can't get _any_ of my machines to exec @reboot crontab
> entries.

Works For Me.  on pyramid, `crontab -u acapnotic -l`:
@reboot /home/acapnotic/bin/startstuff.sh

and it does indeed start stuff every time pyramid reboots.  So cron's
@reboot on your Debian machine works fine.  The only problem I've had is
on shutdown my twistd's don't get TERM signals, as I've mentioned
before.

--
The moon is first quarter, 62.8% illuminated, 8.6 days old.