[Twisted-Python] Twisted 1.0.5 Woven Tutorial

Steven H. Rogers, PhD. steve at shrogers.com
Sat May 10 21:55:03 EDT 2003

In playing with this tutorial, I first tried following the text of the
tutorial, but didn't find it clear enough to assemble working code
quickly.  Falling back to the listings/PicturePile directory, I got the
sample code working, but had to rename the directory-listings.html file
and image-display.html to *.xhtml files.

Steve
--
  _    Steven H. Rogers, PhD.
<_`   email: steve at shrogers.com
|_>   Weblog http://shrogers.com/cgi-bin/pyblosxom.cgi/
| \   "A language that doesn't affect the way you think about
       programming is not worth knowing." - Alan Perlis