[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted and wxPython on windows

Philippe Lafoucrière lafou at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 12 02:59:46 EST 2003

In documentation :
"WxPython

As with Tkinter, the support for integrating Twisted with a WxPython
application uses specialized support code rather than a simple reactor.

from wxPython.wx import *
from twisted.internet import wxsupport, reactor

myWxAppInstance = MyWxApp(0)
wxsupport.install(myWxAppInstance)
reactor.run()"

And I have seen a wxsupport(app) in the API documentation, but can't find it
again.