[Twisted-Python] t.i.process uid/gid suckiness

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 23 04:23:34 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 09:59:21PM +0300, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
> 	getgrouplist() is as much missing from python stdlib as
> 	initgroups(), so you aren't really helping there.

My apologies - I thought the discussion was *about* the use or non-use
of the initgroups C module, rather than what to do in the absence. My
bad.

Has any thought been given to a PEP for adding initgroups() and/or
getgrouplist() to the Python standard "group" module?

--

Regards,
Phil

| Phil Mayers                              |
| Network & Infrastructure Group           |
| Information & Communication Technologies |
| Imperial College                         |