[Twisted-Python] [inheritance] Hello

ksmith at 99hats.com ksmith at 99hats.com
Wed Jun 20 00:35:27 EDT 2001

Thanks.  I was able to telnet in to port 8888, user Damien, password admin and start mucking around the mud.

The web server works from lynx but not from IE, it doesn't seem to be accepting the session variable.

I tried the 'twistd -f game.spl -t 4040' but it was rejected at the command line.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how it connects the telnet session to the mud.  It looks to be through

telnetServer = plumbing.Spigot(reality._default, selector)

Are there any more resources, other than the code and api doc to look for some simpler examples?

Chris Armstrong <carmstro at twistedmatrix.com> wrote ..