[Reality] Faucet Protocol

Phil Christensen evil_ivan@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:36:26 -0700 (PDT)

I'm beginning the arduous process of writing a native Mac client (for
the moment, it seems I'll be using C++/Metrowerks PowerPlant -- unless
my terribly short attention spad requires me to use some other, more
rapid language).

However, I'd really appreciate it if someone (james? glyph?) could do a
quick writeup on the Faucet v3 protocol, kinda like an RFC....I've been
going through the Java Faucet code a bit, but i'd think it'd be
fabulous if i could get a description of the login/disconnect
processes, and the codes sent to and from the server during play....

Thanks in advance...

-phil