[Divunal-author] goals, gears, golems

Allen Short washort@twistedmatrix.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 03:09:35 -0500 (CDT)

----Security_Multipart(Sat_May_17_03:09:35_2003_103)--

So from various discussions, it appears that we're going to try to
have about three areas in the initial divunal demo: glyph's subway
area, some library-like stuff probably based on the map i've been
writing, and perhaps an outdoor area.

I've been reading glyph-discuss archives; the 'cowboy agility' entry
made me realize we need to start talking about automated tests for the
demo. Do we need something for automatically testing things from
"inside" the sim as an actor, as well as the unit tests for TR's code?
In short, how will we know when we're done? :)