[Divunal-author] half-burnt crumbs from the toaster of creatvity

Christopher Armstrong radix@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 00:58:28 -0400

On 2003.05.04 21:57, Allen Short wrote:
> Final crazy idea: When players die, their container holding their
> Stuff gets teleported back to their rooms. What if we made it so that
> the teleporting-bit was just a smooth box with no straps or anything,
> and you had to buy a carrying case for it if you wanted to wear it on
> your back? otherwise, you'd have to carry it and couldn't hold much
> else. And of course, when you die, your backpack will stay put...

I think I like this. I prefer at least *some* vague hand-wavy reason
to zap players' inventories back to their room :-), and, of course,
strange technology is the name of the game.

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/