[Divunal-author] imaginary design

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:33:41 -0500 (CDT)

----Security_Multipart(Thu_Sep_26_10:33:41_2002_764)--

Well, Moshe caused me to spend a few minutes thinking about writing fiction,
which I am constitutionally unable to separate from game design at this point
in my life, and inspiration struck in the form of this fragment of a
dramatization of a gameplay session:

    http://zelda.twistedmatrix.com/hourglass.xhtml

I hope to take this further, but I thought it might be an interesting read.

I'd also be interested in this as a test of zero-story.  What do you think is
going on in this story? :)

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |