[Divunal-author] *clank, clunk. hissssssssssss*

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:50:32 -0500 (CDT)

----Security_Multipart(Tue_Sep_10_03:50:32_2002_920)--

OK, folks, Divunal dev server's back up.  It's been a long damn time in coming.

Telnet on port 8888.  Faucet on port 8788.

Your old-skool Divunal username ought to have been preserved, if you had one.
If not, you can ask me for one.  It's actually still running the old old old
map, just to prove we can *do* that.  It's a representative chunk of test data,
and we can steal bits from it, at any rate.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |