[Divunal-author]How's Your Free Time?

Haley Miller hmiller@turing.csc.smith.edu
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:13:12 -0400 (EDT)

>How much free time does everybody think they have to dedicate to Divunal?

I don't have alot of free time, but I would like to spend some of the time
I do have on Divunal. I have done very little development outside of
wandering around and playing with my character's clothes etc.

I doubt this was designed to be a text-based game of dress-up.

Honestly, I still feel lost in the world. That's totally my own fault. I
haven't taken enough steps to really immerse myself in the world of the
game. I feel like my character is just kind of standing on the
periphery, not doing anything.

Glyph/Maxwell and Mike/Jedin showed me around a bit when I first came to
Divunal, but I'd like to wander around a bit with some other "newbies". If
there are other people who feel similarly, I propose perhaps we try and
explore Divunal and our "abilities" together and develop our characters so
we can actually be an asset to this effort. Please email me privately or
IM me at DivAgatha.

Haley/Agatha