[Divunal-author]Logging In and Whatnot

Michael Dartt mad96@hampshire.edu
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 13:10:37 -0400 (EDT)

Am I the only one who doesn't know what address to use to log in?
Obviously, helix.hampshire.edu isn't going to work any more.  :-)  Is it
just divunal.com, or is it somewhere else?  What about CVS, etc?

(Speaking of which, old bean, what is helix's name now?  I'd like to get
access to my stuff on there.)

Apologies if I've missed something that's obvious to everyone else.  And
no, I haven't had a chance to try different options, seeing as how I don't
have my own computer.  This strikes me as something that should be on the
authoring page, btw, in an obvious place.

--Mike