Sprint Report: PyCon 2014
PyCon 2014, hosted in Montréal, held development sprints from April 14 - 17.
Works in Progress
Did you work on some other library or project using Twisted at the sprint?
- Crochet released version 1.2 with an improved interface for calling into Twisted from threads.
- Started work on txtulip, an experiment in connecting Twisted and asyncio.
- A HybridCluster open source project, Eliot logging library released a preview, and did some work on improving the API; hopefully next release sometime soon.
- A HybridCluster open source project, Machinist finite state machine library released.
People have posted elsewhere about their PyCon sprint experience, maybe?
- PEP 469, Migration of dict iteration code to Python 3, acknowledges “Thanks to the folks at the Twisted sprint table at PyCon for a very vigorous discussion of this idea (and several other topics).”