[Twisted-web] Twisted HTTPS Server-Client Communication problem

Carl Waldbieser cwaldbieser at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 18:14:56 MDT 2017

Sounds like maybe you are trying to access the server by an IP address
rather than a DNS name?  I believe the TLS handshake will fail in this case
since it tries to match the host name to the subject name on the
certificate or a SAN on the certificate.  If you can arrange for DNS or the
local resolver to point to the host with a name matching the name on the
certificate, that should work.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser