[Twisted-web] Question regarding custom contextFactory for twisted.web.client.Agent

Jason Litzinger jlitzingerdev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:45:29 MDT 2017

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:54:06PM -0700, Glyph wrote:
> The benchmark could use the Cryptography x509 layer to do setup for a custom CA cert, similar to the way many unit tests in Twisted already do...
FYI, WIP here:

https://github.com/jlitzingerdev/twisted-benchmarks/commit/37ca9e5fe64a94e2a4e3d7c2a521be3336e3bff3

I will be doing more testing/cleanup before submitting a PR. I'd also
like to write a benchmark using persistent connections as that is a
different but interesting path (as indicated in web.py).  That of course
means one server/many connections.

Cheers,
-Jason