[Twisted-web] Directory of Twisted Developers

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sun Aug 9 10:11:13 MDT 2015

I am very pleased to announce the release of
The Directory of Twisted Developers at:

http://privacv.com/twisted

Post your resume, answer a few questions, then link to your resume (web
site), or blog.  You can also link to your github, stack overflow,
twitter, email, and facebook accounts.  The other bigger job boards
generally do not allow external links.  You also get to control who has
access to your information.  Unlike the dominant web business model, I
do not sell your information.

Why my interest in Twisted?  Well, I have been following it for many
years.  I finally have an application for it.  I want to crawl the web,
and Scrapy uses Twisted.  Of course interfacing it to the ZODB looks a
ittle tricky.  I did find zc.twist, very nicely documented, but at first
glance looks way too complicated.

Feedback on PrivaCV.com/twisted is most appreciated.
Tweets are also appreciated.