[Twisted-web] web UI example for Twisted application

Carl Waldbieser cwaldbieser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:26:43 MDT 2015

This is not the simplest example, but if you take a look at this project,
it has what I think you are describing:

  https://github.com/cwaldbieser/synthproxy

The "BindProxy" proxy has an administrative web service based on Klein.  It
really only has a single resource for deleting items from the cache, but it
shows one way how to integrate the web interface with your other network
service.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser