[Twisted-web] Client.agent - PartialDownloadError - cannot determine cause

Chris Drane csdrane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:30:20 MDT 2015

I revisited the Stack Overflow post and it appears that I am able to
receive HTTP responses properly now. Doing so required me to launch
WireShark and copy a browser's actual headers. I also had to add a
ContentDecoderAgent.

Specifically it was the lack of an Accept-Encoding that was causing the
problem. I added ["gzip, deflate, sdch"] and it seemed to do the trick.

I really do think that there should be an easier way to do this. I also
don't understand why the Agent couldn't have properly interpreted the
initial response.

Thanks for everyone's time.