[Twisted-web] Add response logging to logging-proxy.py example

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jul 14 19:13:19 MDT 2013

On Jul 13, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Alexei Colin <alexei at alexeicolin.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The example logging-proxy.py processes the request, but not the
> response. Yes, one can learn how to do that from the docs and from
> stackoverflow, but that is an avoidable time burden. Sometimes this
> example is all one needs, if only it were complete with both directions.
>
> Could the example be revised or new one added with something like the
> attached? Thank you for the consideration.

This sounds like a great idea to me.  The first step would be to explain your enhancement on a bug report, and attach a patch modifying the example file, as described on the various things linked from <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ContributingToTwistedLabs>.

If you need any help figuring that process out, don't hesitate to ask :).

Thanks for your contribution!

-glyph