[Twisted-web] Twisted-web Digest, Vol 110, Issue 1

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 1 17:14:22 MDT 2013

On 07/01/2013 11:45 PM, Christopher Lozinski wrote:

> built on top of zope 3, very easy to make any customizations you want,
> that is the greatest strength of Zope 3.

There are a lot of things I could say in response to this email. I'll
restrict it to this, since it's getting OT (I tried to make the 2nd half
of my mail t.web-relevant), and I won't reply:

I've used zope 2 and 3 a *lot* (for over a decade). I would no longer
recommend them, nor would I recommend ZODB. I won't argue the point -
people can take the suggestion or leave it.

Cheers,
Phil