[Twisted-web] Get access to Avatar from Resource object?

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:58:29 EST 2012

Hi, I have an extra question going back to our original discussion on
security.

If I serve a Resource Avatar from a Realm, is there any built-in way to
attach something to the request as it is being intercepted by the Realm?

For example, for every request I would like to create a Principal object
(username,first name,last name, list of privileges, etc.) and attach it to
every request that has been authenticated.