[Twisted-web] Leaf Resources with child Leaf Resources

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 20:28:37 EST 2012

Well, maybe this will explain what I want to achieve, based on latest
(already working) code from trunk:

A sample of a REST app with two REST services exposed

https://github.com/jacek99/corepost/blob/master/corepost/test/rest_resource.py

There is a generic RESTResource (an actual twisted.web Resource) that
register child REST services (just regular classes).
It takes care of routing all the requests to them.

A human readable BDD that shows the unit tests for it:
https://github.com/jacek99/corepost/blob/master/corepost/test/feature/rest_app.feature

I am getting pretty happy with this API. It achieves what I wanted, needs
more thorough testing though before I release
an official version with it.

Cheers
Jacek