[Twisted-web] Get access to Avatar from Resource object?

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:09:51 EST 2012

Ah, I think I get it.

So Avatar = root resource that this user can access, correct?

That is quite flexible actually. It's like you can serve a totally
different application (i.e. resource) to the user depending on their
credentials/roles/etc.

I will wrap my head around it a bit more in the coming weeks and see how I
can add the functionality I want (able to add fine grained security per
REST method on a resource)
while working in spirit with the twisted.web.guard approach.

Thanks to everyone for your help

Jacek