[Twisted-web] CorePost 0.0.7 - all about content types

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:18:53 EDT 2011

And once I reach 0.1 with all of these features, I will post some blog
entries about this together with PyPy benchmarks...so that people don't
think
Javascript / Node.js is your only option when it comes to async I/O web
frameworks :-)

BTW, is there any progress on getting Twisted to install under PyPy in the
near future? I know you guys have been looking into it....

Thanks!
Jacek