[Twisted-web] CorePost - a tiny Flask-style REST microframework for twisted.web

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Sep 6 10:23:11 EDT 2011

On 01:55 pm, jacek99 at gmail.com wrote:
>Do you guys have any ETA on this? The discussion within the ticket
>makes it
>seem much more complex
>than the simple fix someone suggested on StackOverflow.

The "fix" suggested on StackOverflow is to disable building all
extension modules all the time.  I love PyPy, but degrading
functionality on CPython isn't an acceptable resolution to this problem
at this time.

To make progress, I suppose we can just say that we'll fix PyPy+cpyext
for now, and worry about PyPy-cpyext later (or never).

That means updating the build configuration so we actually have
PyPy+cpyext and verifying the issue is really resolved.  Then the branch
can probably be merged.

Jean-Paul