[Twisted-web] Contract

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed May 11 18:35:34 EDT 2011

On May 11, 2011, at 9:36 AM, Mike Pelletier wrote:

> I'm not sure what the list policy on recruiting is so I will be brief.  I need someone with a ton of free hours from now until June for a commercial web app.  Please write directly to me, and my apologies to the list.

No apologies necessary.  We don't have a policy yet; I look forward to the day when twisted web hackers are in such high demand that we need to have such a policy to reduce the spam :).

One often-repeated rule I see on lists where this is a problem, though, is that it's polite to mention the name of the hiring company.  I won't say that's a requirement for this list, but I would consider it a courtesy.

Of course the _most_ polite thing you can do is become a sponsor of Twisted and get your logo on the front page... ;-).

Thanks for keeping it brief, though, and good luck on finding a suitable candidate!

-glyph