[Twisted-web] default file creation when using reactor.spawnProcess

Stephan schenette at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:15:21 EDT 2011

Thanks Glyph,

I've been coding all night, I should have known umask from chmod
but in order to accomplish the correct chmod I believe this is what I need:

unmask=000
results in chmod = 666 (rw-rw-rw-)

right? I realize this is now off topic, but just wanted to make sure
it was correct.
explicitly setting the umask I believe will fix the issue, testing now...

Stephan