[Twisted-web] CorePost - a tiny Flask-style REST microframework for twisted.web

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:55:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'd like to announce the very first alpha release of CorePost,
a tiny REST microframework on top of the core twisted.web APIs.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/CorePost/0.0.1

it's design is heavily inspired by Flask, for easy creation of REST
services.

Looking forward to any comments and suggestions.
It's my first attempt at any serious Twisted programming, so be gentle with
your comments :-)

Cheers,
Jacek

P.S. I plan to look at integrating twisted.internet.processes
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/twisted.internet.processes

in the near future to enable scaling to all cores on a multi core machine.
using its deferToProcess()
functionality. Any suggestions from seasoned Twisted developers on whether
that is the correct approach
would be appreciated.