[Twisted-web] Newbie question : client connection lost

Sebastien PASTOR sebastien.pastor at gmx.com
Tue May 11 08:23:47 EDT 2010

Thanks Phil,

I managed to be notified when the connection is cleanly closed by the
client (ie: browser is stop or close window).
But i could not handle non-clean connection closure (ie: when wifi  goes
down client side for instance). request.finish() does not event raise
any error. ...
I am a bit stuck here. .. any ideas ?

Thanks

Seb