[Twisted-web] Large file uploads

Arun chhetriarun84 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:56:41 EDT 2010

Python and twisted on an embedded device? Have you considered size of python as well as twisted, have you compiled those on the firmware, because as per my experience, it was difficult to install twisted on firmware, so I wrote a small c program which does the job. As per your question, twisted has a tcpserver, so you can have web interface using twisted.web and file upload using tcpserver, I have never done this but you can try.

Sent from my iPhone