[Twisted-web] 100% CPU; what are my options?

Arun Gmail chhetriarun84 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 02:29:19 EST 2010

Hey I believe twisted is developed in a way that it can only use one
processor at a time. As process scheduling is part of operating system
it can only schedule one twisted reactor based application on one
processor. For taking advantage of multiple processor you can use
fork, but then it is not twisted way of doing stuff,, i am a new bie
in twisted world, so comments are appreciated. Moreover I think
twisted is similar to C select for tcp server

Thanks
Arun

Sent from my iPhone